Monday, April 15, 2013

Slayer 2006



Hi, today I will tell you the history of the first concert that I went. I chose this concert because was an entertaining and some weird event: Slayer in the Velodrome of the National Stadium in 2006.
This concert was in 2006 I don't remember the month but was between autumn and winter, I was 14 years old and I recently began the (secondary). The concert was in the velodrome of the National Stadium about 12000 or 13000 people had found in this place, I remember that I have to collect all the money for the concert with my owns hands (because in my house doesn't like the type of music that I listen in this age). For this I sell copy /illegal movies with other friends in the school (at the end we can make enough money to buy the ticket and buy other things). The day of the concert I didn't go to school or in others words I skipped class. I was all the morning of this day and part of the afternoon in a square with other classmates and some friends, waiting for the hour of the concert start.
When we arrived to the Velodrome I was a bit nervous ( when I remember this now, I can't stop of laugh for the pathetic of the situation) because was my first massive concert and didn't was any concert and the public was very euphoric.  Apart of this, the more adult public was very bore with us. As soon as the concert starts the mosh pit make up, I don't remember how was the situation but some guy in the public push me to the mosh ( He tell some that I didn't told now), I got a lot of punches and kicks. However this didn't was a factor to leave ( I was bleeding a few) the concert or feel fear, after this I continue enjoy the slayer's concert, and at the end was a weird but funny experience.
This video was the moment that i more remember because (maybe) was the second time that some one push me to the mosh


2 comments:

  1. I love all music in special the rock !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slayer is a group with some friends listening metalhead style, I liked when they made their mosh, hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete