Monday, May 6, 2013

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY: The MP3







I like a lot listen to music, when I`m in my house always put some kind of music (in the computer or in my record player), but the problem is: I never stay much time in house. Till 2005 or 2006 this was a problem because to listen to music when I travel or stay out of home, necesarilly I had to bring the CD player and the cds. This wasn`t be a real problem but sometimes was too boring organize all the cds , have to constantly change the cds and above all (for me) be organized with the type of music that I bring with me. When appear the mp3 player this situation change a lot.

This piece of technology allow bring a big number of sings in a small music device. In spit of in the actuality exist other, and more technology devices I prefer the mp3 because is simple, cheap and comfortable to bring, the only problem is, in the time this device begin to experiment technical problems.

At the moment mp3 is a useful thing to spend time or relax when I travel to the University or to other place (this is the ting that I more like of this type of device).


Honestly I life without my mp3 wasn't be sad but I think that would be a few boring.



BYE


3 comments:

  1. These devices are very good, because we can store the music we like and listen to the moments that we like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MP3 is wonderful! I like music too,
    and I think listen to music is a very good form to be more relax!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete